Sarah and Molly, the Queen of TMI, have a bloody (had to do it!) good conversation about periods with Dr. Jennifer Hallowell, a Massachusetts-based OB/GYN, mom of two, and self-described “serial half-marathoner.” In answering questions culled from Facebook, the good doctor details:
- how to get rid of having periods + clever ways to reduce flow;
- methods to manage PMS symptoms;
- non-tampon/pad options (so many!), including an online comparison chart;
- menopause misconceptions; and,
- how to not feel “like a bloated hippo running in quicksand” right around your period.
After random, laughter-filled chitchat, the guest jumps on at 10:13.
When you shop our sponsors, you help AMR.
We appreciate your–and their–support!
Be kind to your skin: Get 15% off your first purchase at TrueBotanicals.com/amr using code AMR
Your muscles will thank you: Try Theragun risk-free for 30 days by going to theragun.com/amr