(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
The MAX30100 is an integrated pulse oximetry and heart-rate monitor sensor solution. It combines two LEDs, a photo detector, optimized optics, and low-noise analog signal processing to detect pulse oximetry and heart-rate signals.The MAX30100 operates from 1.8V and 3.3V power supplies and can be powered down through software with negligible standby current, permitting the power supply to remain connected at all times.It is well applied to Wearable Devices, Fitness Assistant Devices, and Medical Monitoring Devices.
1. MAX30100 integrated pulse oximeter and heart rate sensor solution;
2. Integrated LEDs, photo sensor, and high-performance analog front-end;
3. Ultra-Low-power operation increases battery life for wearable devices;
4. Advanced functionality improves measurement performance;
5. High SNR provides robust motion artifact resilience;
6. Programmable sample rate and LED current for power savings;
7. Ultra-low shutdown current (0.7μA, typ);
8. Integrated ambient light cancellation;
9. High sample rate capability;
10. Fast data output capability.
Size: as the picture
1 × Heart Rate MAX30100 Modules Sensor
This is a precise module, please avoid water during use for its long time service.
PROFESSIONAL HEART RATE OXIMETER MODULE — Heart Rate click carries MAX30100 integrated pulse oximetry and heart-rate sensor
OPTICAL SENSOR WITH TWO LEDs — It’s an optical sensor that derives its readings from emitting two wavelengths of light from two LEDs
WORKING PRINCIPLE — A red and an infrared one – then measuring the absorbance of pulsing blood through a photodetector
MORE ACCURATE — This particular LED color combination is optimized for reading the data through the tip of one’s finger
SUITABLE APPLICATIONS — It is well used in Wearable Devices, Fitness Assistant Devices, Medical Monitoring Devices