The Best of 2019: Strength and Conditioning Articles
Written on December 21, 2019 at 5:59 am, by Eric Cressey
With 2019 winding down, I’m using this last week of the year to direct you to some of the most popular content of the past 12 months at EricCressey.com, as this “series” has been quite popular over the past few years. Today, we start with the most popular articles of the year; these are the pieces that received the most traffic, according to my hosting statistics.
1. The Most Important Coaching Responsibility – Coaches are some of the most important influences in young athletes’ lives on a number of fronts. In this post, I focused on what I believe to be the single most important responsibility of a coach.
2. 3 Thoughts for Getting the Glutes Going -This was a big hit with all the functional anatomy nerds out there.
3. The 4 Most Common Barbell Hip Thrust Technique Mistakes – I’m a fan of barbell hip thrusts. Like most exercises, though, there are some common technique pitfalls. Check them out in this article.
4. Mid-Week Movement Miscellany – This was a collection of random thoughts on movement that unexpectedly proved to be a big hit. I might have to turn it into a regular series.
5. Why Fitness Industry Hiring is Different Than What You Think It Is – The fitness industry is different than other industries on a number of fronts, and approaches to hiring are one such example. Here’s why.
I’ll be back soon with another “Best of 2019” feature. Up next, the top videos of the year!
Sign-up Today for our FREE Newsletter and receive a four-part video series on how to deadlift!