During this challenging time with COVID-19, and on an ongoing basis, we will continue to develop features, such as touchless check-in, and provide best practice resources to meet this goal.
BOISE, Idaho (PRWEB)
May 29, 2020
KidCheck secure children’s check-in offers features and resources to help organizations caring for children reopen with the COVID-19 pandemic. These include features for social distancing and germ management, child safety assessment best practices, and suggestions for germ management.
- Touchless Check-In with Express Check In where parents use their own smartphone. There’s no need to use a check-in station or stand in line which improves social distancing and germ management.
- Self Check-In List barcode scanning option to check kids in, reducing germs.
- Admin Console App for access to administrative tasks and check-in from an administrator’s device rather than a check-in station for germ management.
- Electronic Guardian Receipts and Check-In Text Receipts for touchless check out.
- Broadcast Text and Email tools to easily communicate to members and families.
- Event Registration which can help manage volume and capacity limits.
Child safety is as important as ever. With all the changes, reopening is an opportune time for organizations to use KidCheck best practices to assess their child safety procedures and germ management plans.
“Helping organizations caring for children to check kids in as safely and easily as possible is a top priority for KidCheck,” said Alex Smith, KidCheck CEO. “During this challenging time with COVID-19, and on an ongoing basis, we will continue to develop features, such as touchless check-in, and provide best practice resources to meet this goal.”
KidCheck, Inc. provides secure children’s check-in software and complete check-in station systems for churches, fitness facilities, activity centers, kids’ camps and other organizations caring for children. KidCheck believes every child deserves a chance to grow in a safe environment, and every parent deserves peace-of-mind about the safety of their children. KidCheck is committed to delivering easy-to-use, innovative, and reliable check-in systems backed by world class support. To learn more or to request a demo visit https://www.kidcheck.com.
Share article on social media or email: