The Best of 2019: Guest Posts
Written on December 27, 2019 at 5:02 am, by Eric Cressey
I’ve already highlighted the top articles and videos I put out at EricCressey.com in 2019, so now it’s time for the top guest posts of the year. Here goes…
1. The Biggest Mistake in Program Design – Kevin Neeld, Head Performance Coach for the Boston Bruins, reminds us to make sure that our programs evolve as our knowledge and experience in the field accumulate.
2. 5 Non-Traditional Exercises for Catchers – CSP-Florida Director of Performance Tim Geromini works with all our catchers in Florida, and he’s devised some creative ways to help them feel, move, and play better. This article includes a few of them.
3. 10 Reasons We Use Wall Slides – Wall slide variations are a mainstay in all of our upper body training and rehabilitation programs. Eric Schoenberg, who serves as the physical therapist at our Palm Beach Gardens, FL location, shares why that’s the case.
4. 5 Great Kettlebell Exercises for Baseball Players – Dan Swinscoe is a great physical therapist in the Seattle area, and in this article, he shares some of the KB variations he likes to use with his baseball players.
5. Exercise of the Week: Side Bridge with Top Leg March – CSP-Massachusetts coach Cole Russo shared this great lateral core stability progression. We’re using it a lot this offseason.
I’ll be back soon with the top strength and conditioning features from 2019.
Sign-up Today for our FREE Newsletter and receive a four-part video series on how to deadlift!