- her personal transformation from smoker to accomplished ultramarathoner;
- the importance of optimism and adaptability when hitting the trail;
- safety-related scenarios to be prepared for (hint: it’s not “wild animals and creepy people”);
- her favorite pre-run warm-up exercises; and,
- an eye-opening way of looking at “walking” mid-run.
The intro chitchat runs the gamut, including Sarah talking about her continued Missoula Marathon training. The Other Sarah joins the show at 15:07.
When you shop our sponsors, you help AMR.
We appreciate your–and their–support!
Visit LEARNWITHOMER.com/AMR to start a free 30-day trial!