It’s July so there’s no better time to chill out with your own homemade chocolate chip cookie ice cream. This recipe is super quick to whip up, but does require you to wait a day for the ingredients to freeze, but once they do…hoo boy, are you in for a treat. Check out the full recipe below.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE ICE CREAM
Yields: 8 Servings | Serving Size: about 1/3 cup
Calories: 181 | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Net Carb: 6g
Total Carb: 10g
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Freeze Time: 24 hours | Total Time: 1 day
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SKEWERS
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, protein powder, almond milk, sweetener, vanilla and salt combined.
- Fold in the whipped heavy cream.
- Stir in cookie crumbles and chocolate chips
- transfer the mix to an ice cream maker and follow the directions, or transfer the mixture to a loaf pan and cover and freeze for 24 hours.
- let ice cream thaw at room temp for 15 minutes before serving.