In this weeks On Coaching Podcast, we cover how social media influences performance. The ever-growing influence of social media and our online interactions change how our athletes (and our
- Why message boards aren’t worth the risk.
- Why the internet creates hostile arguments
- Being Intent with your use of social media. What are you using it for? Are you mindlessly utilizing it?
- How do we assimilate information and apply it?
- The dilemma of expertise in a social media world. How everyone can become an expert and why we have to do our due diligence to understand who knows what they are talking about or not.
- The importance of having skin in the game.
- Paying your dues and finding a mentor.
- “Coaching is NOT creating a menu of training intensities and workouts. That’s a fitness instructor. Coaching is teaching people how to win.”
- The Blame Game: How do we handle conflict and blame in
- Are you allowing other people space in your head rent free? Be aware who you are giving influence to.
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast
Share your thoughts with us on social media:
Ways to Listen and Subscribe to the Podcast: