The Best of 2019: Podcasts
Written on December 30, 2019 at 5:41 am, by Eric Cressey
In 2019, I finally took the plunge and starting a long overdue CSP Elite Baseball Development Podcast. It’s been a ton of time and effort, but the awesome feedback has made it worth it. Here are our top five episodes from the year:
1. Sparing the Spine with Dr. Stuart McGill – This might be a baseball podcast, but the world’s most prolific spine researcher won’t disappoint on any medium! Stu was outstanding and this is one for the ages.
2. To Ice or Not to Ice with Gary Reinl – Icing is a hot (terrible pun) topic in the sports medicine world. Gary touched on where this common practice began, and how we need to rethink its use.
3. Corey Kluber – The two-time Cy Young winner was our first podcast guest and didn’t disappoint.
4. Making Nutritional Changes Stick with Dr. John Berardi – JB is one of the brightest nutritional minds out there, but he’s also one of the best at understanding how to get through to people to create behavioral changes and, in turn, long-term success.
5. Building a Better Throwing Program with Alan Jaeger – This was a really fun discussion with Alan Jaeger that covered not only how to construct individualized throwing programs, but also how athletes can be advocates for their careers.
We’re back to the regular EricCressey.com content this week. Thanks for all your support in 2019! We’ve got some great stuff planned for 2020.
Sign-up Today for our FREE Baseball Newsletter and Receive Instant Access to a 47-minute Presentation from Eric Cressey on Individualizing the Management of Overhead Athletes!