(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Fitbit is one of the best fitness platforms that presents you about your movement in an easy-to-understand format. It delivers data in a simple and a user-friendly system. Therefore you won’t be swamped with too many details.
The Fitbit app is comprehensive. The basic Fitbit’s features are quite obvious, where the rest of its features are a little harder to find. This highlights all the tips and tricks of the Fitbit app that will help you get the most out of your fitness tracker.
These are just a few of the many questions the answers to which you will find in this book:
– Which goals are available?
– Daily Activity
– What are the heart rate zones?
– What should I know about adventures?
– What are different adventures?
– What should I know about challenges?
– What is the UnitedHealthcare Motion Program?
– Food, Weight & Calories
– How do I set a weight or body fat percentage goal?
– What should I know about food scanning?
– How does Fitbit estimate how many calories I’ve burned?
– How do I start a food plan?
– How do I monitor my progress?
– How do I log food?
– How do I see my macronutrients breakdown?
– Do I have to add every ingredient in a meal?
– What is a Calorie Deficit?
– How do I set a goal for water intake?
– What should I know about sleep stages?
– How does my Fitbit device automatically detect my sleep stages?
– What does each sleep stage mean?
– How do I see my sleep stages?
– How do I use the sleep stages benchmark?
– How can I see the start and end times for my sleep stages?
– Can this tell me if I have Apnea or any other sleep disorder?
– How does Fitbit estimate how much sleep I need?
– What is female health tracking in the Fitbit app?
– Why should I use the female health tracking feature in the Fitbit app?
– Fitbit Pay
– What is Fitbit Pay?
– What banks support Fitbit Pay?
– How does Fitbit Pay work?
– Which Fitbit devices work with Fitbit Pay?