This AI approach is fit to handle routine tasks, which contributes to clients’ problem solutions, such as addressing increased customer inquiries and hiring difficulty.
May 28, 2020
transcosmos inc. is proud to announce that the company has become the first company in Japan that successfully connect the voice recognition engine “AmiVoice” and the AI-powered conversation service “AmiAgent,” both by Advanced Media, Inc., with “Amazon Connect,” cloud contact center services by Amazon Web Services Japan.
Leveraging “Amazon Connect,” transcosmos will build a system in a short span of time at a lower cost whilst providing highly accurate responses to customer inquiries with AI-powered services by Advanced Media, Inc., the top share company in Japan’s speech recognition services vendors. With this new service, transcosmos will help and contribute to clients in addressing immediate major challenges they face such as creating an environment required for teleworking and handling increased customer inquiries due to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
What AI-powered voice assistant can do: e.g. –
Among various call center tasks required after receiving customer calls, AI is fit to handle routine tasks like taking orders, making bookings, and receiving and checking the nature of inquiries before passing onto agents. By automating such tasks, the service contributes to clients in solving challenges such as addressing increased customer inquiries and hiring difficulty.
Needs and challenges contact centers face today
- Rise in needs for teleworking due to stay-at-home request.
- More businesses seek AI-powered solutions to streamline operations to tackle hiring difficulties.
- Traditional AI-powered voice assistant requires high costs and long development period, therefore hard to implement.
- Difficult to make needs-based staffing to accommodate both peak and off peak, and during non-business hours.
- AI-powered voice assistant automatically responds to simple inquiries and during non-business hours.
- Seamlessly handover complex inquiries to human agents. Drive customers to non-voice services via SMS.
- Cloud system allows clients to shift to teleworking smoothly. Auto-response feature enables clients to maintain a customer support channel even during disasters.
- System development only takes two week at the earliest.
- Flexible integration with a variety of services including AWS delivers high scalability to accommodate diverse client needs.
Limited offer campaign
transcosmos will run a special campaign to celebrate the official release of this service, offering the initial implantation service at a campaign price which starts from 300,000 yen only to the first few clients (*regular initial fee starts from 1 million yen, excluding monthly service fee). Please contact us for service overview and flow, and campaign details.
transcosmos toll-free number: 0120-120-364
*transcosmos is a trademark or registered trademark of transcosmos inc. In Japan and other countries.
*Other company names and product or services names used here are trademarks or registered trademarks of respective companies.
*Amazon Web Services, AWS and Amazon Connect are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
About transcosmos inc.
transcosmos launched its operations in 1966. Since then, we have combined superior “people” with up-to-date “technology” to enhance the competitive strength of our clients by providing them with superior and valuable services. transcosmos currently offers services that support clients’ business processes focusing on both sales expansion and cost optimization through our 169 bases across 30 countries/regions with a focus on Asia, while continuously pursuing Operational Excellence. Furthermore, following the expansion of e-commerce market on the global scale, transcosmos provides a comprehensive One-Stop Global E-Commerce services to deliver our clients’ excellent products and services in 48 countries/regions around the globe. transcosmos aims to be the “Global Digital Transformation Partner” of our clients, supporting the clients’ transformation by leveraging digital technology, responding to the ever-changing business environment.
Share article on social media or email: