When it comes to training, workouts seem like the be all end all. As coaches, we obsess over the details of each repeat, or when we should perform tempo runs or short intervals. Workouts are what we worry about. Yet, how much does it matter?
In this episode of the On Coaching Podcast, we discuss why while workouts are important, we often over emphasize their
Topics covered include:
- How many ingredients make up the recipe of development
- The Cumulative effect
- It’s not what you do, it’s how you do.
- Why you need to slow down to speed up
- Are you playing checkers or chess?
- Are you a coach or an accountant?
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast
Principles by Ray Dalio
Share your thoughts with us on social media:
Ways to Listen and Subscribe to the Podcast: