If you want to lose weight fast, then you should start your day right. In this video, I will show you my 10 min fat burning morning routine.
This is a great way for anyone who wants to burn fat in the mornings and get their metabolism going!
This is an amazing workout routine that can help you tone up faster than ever.
The exercises include in this morning routine are:
This exercise works on both cardio as well as strength training. It helps to increase heart rate while also building muscle mass.
Low plank to high plank
Start by lying down with legs straight out. Bring one leg towards your chest so that it’s bent at 90 degrees. Keep your body balanced, and don’t lean forward or backward too much. Hold this position for 30 seconds before switching sides. This movement targets all of your major muscles groups and improves balance.
To make this move correctly, you need to hold yourself upside down with only your toes touching the ground. This moves targets core muscles, but it’s not easy to perform without proper form.
Start by lying down with legs straight out from head to toe. Raise one leg at a time so that it forms a 90-degree angle with the body. Keep arms close together against the chest. Hold the position for 5-8 seconds. Repeat 15 times continuously. This increases core stability and improves balance.
Get into a squatting position with hands placed firmly against thighs. Jump vertically upwards using all three points of contact. Land softly on the balls of your feet. Repeat 5 times on each leg.
Start by lying flat on your side so that your upper armrests directly under your shoulder blade. Your legs should be bent at 90 degrees. Make sure that your hips stay lifted off the ground throughout the entire set. Hold this pose for 30 seconds or longer if possible.
Start with a lying down position and bring one knee up towards chest level. Keep it there without moving any other part of the body. This is called a low plank. Then raise that same leg straight above the head to form a 90-degree angle from the floor. Hold it like that for 30 seconds.
Stand upright with feet slightly apart. Bend forward until your torso almost touches the floor. Now quickly stand back up again. Do this 20 times continuously. The jumping jacks target the abdominal area and improve overall fitness levels.
Lie face down on the mat. Bring your left hand behind your head and place it over your forehead. Lift your shoulders off the ground and keep them raised during the whole movement. Slowly lower your body till elbows touch the ground. Push through your heels and lift your body back up. That’s 1 rep. Perform 12 reps on each side.
Sit on the edge of the bench with legs extended in front of you. Place your palms on the floor beside your butt cheeks. Kick your legs back as far as they go. Return to starting position slowly. You may use resistance bands around ankles to make kicking easier.
Only 10 mins of your time
It only takes 10 mins of your time. But, I am pretty sure that after doing these workouts regularly, you will see results within 2 weeks. So, start today and enjoy the benefits of working out early in the day.
Make sure you execute the movement correctly and stick to the whole circuit for the best results.
If you’re looking for a more intense workout, try this: Alternate between two exercises with no rest in-between. Rest one minute after completing the first round of exercise. Repeat twice more. You can also do it as an interval training session. Perform each set at full intensity for 30 seconds before resting for 15 minutes. The key is that your heart rate should be elevated during these intervals, so they burn fat faster than steady-state cardio sessions.
Get shredded without a gym
Follow this routine every morning (3 – 5 times per week)
1) Warm up with 10 minutes of cardio, like jumping jacks or running in place. This gets your heart rate up and works out the kinks before you start lifting weights.
2) Do the 10 Min Fat Burning Morning Routine.
3) After completing these moves, drink eight ounces of water followed immediately by an 8-ounce protein shake mixed with two tablespoons of flaxseed oil. The combination will help keep you full longer. If you don’t have time to make a smoothie, try eating some Greek yogurt topped with berries instead.
4) Finish off your workout with another round of cardio—this time at a faster pace than when you started. When you’re done, cool down with slow stretches such as calf raises, side bends, and shoulder rolls.
5) Eat breakfast within 30 minutes of finishing your last set of cardio. Try oatmeal with fresh fruit drizzled with honey and cinnamon; whole-grain toast with almond butter and sliced banana; or eggs scrambled with spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, and onions.
6) Repeat steps 1 through 5 twice per week. Your body will thank you for getting the moving first thing in the day.
7) To boost fat loss even further, add weight training into your regimen. Start light and work your way up to heavier sets. Aim for three workouts per muscle group per week. For example, Chest/shoulders 3×8, Back/biceps 2×12, Legs 4×8.
8) Finally if you want to get serious about losing belly fat fast, check out my new program called “The Belly Slimmer.” It includes everything from how to eat right to what supplements to take. Click here now!
9) And finally…if you really want to lose those stubborn pounds, consider joining me on Facebook, where I post daily tips and motivation to help you reach your goals.
Alex is a fitness aficionado, empowers others towards healthier, active lives through small, sustainable changes for lasting results. Visit Gearuptofit.com for insightful tips and resources to enrich a balanced lifestyle.