Looking for the best mugwort of 2023? Look no further. Check out reviews and comparison charts to make a decision you can be happy with.
What is Mugwort?
Mugwort has a variety of healing and spiritual properties.
It has been used for centuries in herbal medicine and by shamans to induce visions during rituals. This herb was also an essential ingredient in witches’ flying potions, made from various plants steeped together and drunk before flying on broomsticks or other means of transportation to the Sabbath.
The word “mugwort” comes from Old English words meaning “beloved plant.” Mugwort is associated with longevity in Chinese folklore because of its name’s similarity to the Chinese word for 10,000 years. It is often planted around gravesites or at the base of trees because it symbolizes eternal life.
Mugwort is an aromatic herb with gray-green leaves that can reach up to 10 inches long. It has yellow flowers on short stalks, and its scent resembles a combination of sage and lemon. The herb is also known by Artemisia, St. John’s plant, herbe aux fées, or tilleul. A species of Mugwort native to the United States is known as wormwood, and it is used similarly to European Mugwort.
1. Teraputics IntestinePro Capsules
- Therapeutics IntestinePro is an all-natural dietary supplement that supports your body’s natural detoxification process. This formula contains potent compounds like black walnut, wormwood, and echinacea to help support the benefits of Mugwort.
- All the ingredients are perfectly formulated in FDA compliant, GMP compliant facilities. We use only the highest quality herbs and extracts to ensure that you get the best product possible.
- Our products are made with a combination of traditional Chinese medicine and Western herbalism to provide you with a truly unique experience.
2. Dream Leaf Organic Mugwort Capsules
- Dream Leaf Organic Mugwort Capsules contains organic dried mugwort in a vegetarian capsule to make a unique health and wellness supplement for mood enhancement, stress release, and inner awareness.
- Additionally, this product can help support healthy digestion, nervous system, liver, and the respiratory tract. These benefits, often attributed to herbs such as mugwort, are due to the active compounds in the plant, particularly, antioxidant flavonoids.
- Flavonoids may increase feelings of relaxation and well-being.
- This product contains organic dried mugwort plant ( Artemisa Annua) available in a vegetarian capsule. This product is gluten-free and is non-GMO.
3. Ripple Stream Mugwort Tea
- Ripple Stream Mugwort herb Pure Leaves Fine Picked Bulk Nil Stem, Stalk, Organic
- This is a bulk tea leaf product.
- Our tea leaves are picked fresh and dried naturally without the use of any chemicals or preservatives.
- The leaves are then hand sorted to ensure that only the finest quality is packaged for your enjoyment.
4. BodSmith Mugwort Capsules
Check lowest price
- BOOST MOOD – Mugwort is a powerful herb that has been used for centuries in Chinese Medicine. It helps with boosting energy and promoting circulation.*
- SUPPORT DREAMING, RECALL AND BALANCED SLEEP – Mugwort may help calm nerves and anxiety. May help with sleeping issues.
- SUPPORT JOINTS AND DIGESTION – Mugwort may help with irregular menstrual periods, fatigue and irritability. Supports the joints.
5. HawaiiPharm Mugwort Extract
- HIGH QUALITY – Our extracts are made from only natural ingredients!
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS – Mugwort tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- EXTRACT OF FIRST EXTRACTION – We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
6. Nature Tea Organic Mugwort
Nature tea Organic Mugwort tea is high quality. The tea leaves come from the Goldenseal root, one of the most highly regarded medicinal herbs in the world. The tea comes from either the US or Europe. It’s organic and non-GMO, so you can visit their website to learn more about their certifications and ways of increasing the health benefits of your own medicine.
7. Holtcitylf Dried Mugwort Leaves
Holtcitylf Dried Mugwort Leaves have been cultivated for over 3000 years. They are harvested in the spring & summer when the plants are most vibrant. The leaves are dried & prepared for your convenience.
8. Purely Plants Sleep Organic Tea
Looking for organic herbal sleep supplements that will put you to sleep gently and effectively?
Purely Plants Sleep Organic Herbal Tea pays homage to nature’s own panacea for stress, anxiety, and insomnia. The tea is from the finest organic ingredients and is naturally caffeine-free. Using natural, plant-based ingredients, it is designed to help you get a good night’s rest – without the worry of feeling groggy in the morning.
9. OSK Mugwort Tea 100g
OSK’s Mugwort Tea is made with the finest quality mugwort, widely recognized as a miracle herb. Mugwort is an herb that can treat a wide variety of health issues and has been used in China for thousands of years. It’s widely used to treat asthma, indigestion, and stomach aches.
Mugwort’s health benefits are so effective that it’s even been used to treat women’s health issues. Many women use it to improve their fertility, and it can also be used to prevent premature labor.
10. TerraVita Artemisia Combination Capsules
TerraVita Artemisia Combination Capsules provides an alternative to traditional mugwort supplements for a smooth, strong buzz. The Artemisia and wormwood in these KHOMBU capsules combine with other traditional herbs to provide you with a steady, energetic buzz without the jitters caused by traditional mugwort supplements.
All-natural and safe, these supplements are also low in caffeine and will not make you feel tired or sluggish after your buzz wears off.
What Is Mugwort?
Mugwort is a plant that has been used for centuries around the world. It has grown in popularity recently due to its medicinal properties, such as alleviating digestive disorders and treating cramps. However, it should not be consumed by pregnant women or those who have food allergies because of possible side effects.
Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) is a perennial herb that grows in the northern hemisphere from Canada to Siberia and as far south as Hawaii. It can also be found in regions of Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia. Its name comes from ‘mug’ or ‘mugu,’ which refers to its smell. The genus Artemisia comprises over 400 different plants and contains dry-land herbs primarily, with several exceptions that are aquatic or live in the water.
Mugwort has been used for centuries as an alternative treatment for various health issues, like colds, fevers, and depression in southeastern Asia. Traditional Chinese medicine has employed Mugwort in a variety of ways over the centuries as well. In ancient Greece, it was used to stop excessive bleeding during childbirth.
Who Should Buy Mugwort?
The herb, Mugwort, is safe for most individuals and can have different effects on different people. It is often used by those who suffer from digestive problems to relieve such symptoms. Menstruating women can also use it to help with cramps.
Anyone interested in trying Mugwort should start with small doses since it can have varied effects and some associated risks. Pregnant women should avoid Mugwort as it may cause miscarriages. People who have food allergies should likewise beware of the herb, as some have shown a reaction when they consume the herb.
Mugwort has no drug interactions, but you should speak to your doctor before starting any supplement routine containing mug.
Mugwort Promotes a sense of calm and reduces feelings of stress.
Many people suffer from stress-related symptoms, and Mugwort is a natural way to relieve these symptoms. It is a natural stress reliever that is effective and relatively safe. As a herbaceous perennial plant, Mugwort can be found in many places, including gardens, fields, and roadsides.
It is a member of the Asteraceae family, and many other plants in this family also have medicinal properties. Mugwort is also known as common wormwood, sweet wormwood, old Uncle Henry, St. John’s plant, and bitterweed. It is native to Europe and Asia, but it is now found on all continents except Antarctica.
Mugwort Promotes sleep
The mugwort herb is prevalent in many cultures, mainly Asian countries, because of its many health benefits, including its effects on sleep.
It promotes sleep by slowing down brain activity and increasing sleep quality while helping to relieve fatigue and boost energy. Can be used to promote a restful night’s sleep without causing any side effects.
Mugwort helps with digestion (as a tea) and gas (as a tincture)
A tea made from mugwort leaves is good for digestion, especially if you are having gas issues. It is also good for aiding in digestion and abscesses.
The tea can be made in a few different ways. The easiest would be to pour boiling water over the Mugwort and let it steep for about 10 minutes. The Mugwort can be steeped more than once.
Mugwort works as an anti-inflammatory, particularly for arthritic pain
Ancient Chinese medicine documents describe Mugwort as a treatment for tiredness and weakness. Still, it has also been used for various other conditions, including fever, coughs, diarrhea, and hemorrhoids.
It is also used as a diuretic to increase sweating and menstrual cramps, and excessive menstrual bleeding. It has been used to treat convulsions, insomnia, mania, rheumatic pain, bursitis, and arthritis. Some people believe that Mugwort can help reduce fever and control blood sugar levels.
Mugwort acts as an antihistamine and helps to reduce the severity of allergies.
Mugwort is a perennial plant belonging to the genus Artemisia and has a history of use in herbal medicine. The leaves and the stems are used in folk medicine. It is used for inducing sweating, treating menstrual problems, and as an emmenagogue and an abortifacient.
It is also used as a tonic and a contraceptive. The flowers are used to treat fever, and the leaves are used for their diuretic properties. Mugwort has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. The plant is also used for its calming properties and to improve mood.
Mugwort leaves you feeling refreshed in the morning after a good night’s rest
Mugwort is one of the most widely used herbs in China for a long time. This herb is highly valued for its ability to promote good sleep and health. The herb’s name comes from a literal translation, which means “the plant that gives one the ability to see spirits.”
Mugwort is a medicinal herb that is often used to promote rest, relaxation, and good sleep.
Alex is a fitness aficionado, empowers others towards healthier, active lives through small, sustainable changes for lasting results. Visit Gearuptofit.com for insightful tips and resources to enrich a balanced lifestyle.