- FITNESS, HEART RATE & SLEEP TRACKER: The Amazfit GTS fitness smartwatch precise optical heart rate monitoring allows you to accurately track real-time steps taken, all-day heart rate monitoring, distance traveled, calories burned, quality of sleep and sleeping patterns
- 1.65" AMOLED ALWAYS-ON DISPLAY: Amazfit GTS has a customized 1.65-inch AMOLED always-on stylish square screen which offers a larger display area than a round watch face of the same width, so it can carry more information
- 14-DAYS BATTERY LIFE: Our smartwatch deeply optimizes the power consumption of the components to bring long-lasting endurance of 14 days while keeping a slim watch body, which enables you to avoid frequent charges
- BLUETOOTH MUSIC CONTROL: Bluetooth Music Control allows you to directly control music from your GTS smartwatch while workout without having to pull out your phone
- 5 ATM WATER RESISTANT: Amazfit GTS is water resistant to a depth of 50 meters and supports multiple swimming scenarios. It can automatically recognize your swimming position, and record data like SWOLF, pace or calorie consumption
Last update on 2021-11-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Amazfit GTS Smartwatch: Huami’s new Release
Chinese supplier Huami has launched its next Amazfit smartwatch, Amazfit GTS. The watch resembles the layout of an Apple Watch.
The new Amazfit GTS is the current gadget disclosed by Huami, which is affiliated with Chinese business Xiaomi. The GTS looks incredibly similar to Apple’s wearable device with a square display, a metal body, and a crown rested on the right-hand man’s side to interact with the watch.
Huami’s brand-new smartwatch loads a lot of functions while staying inexpensive at under US$ 150.
Amazfit GTS Smartwatch in a Nutshell
The Amazfit GTS comes just after the launch of Amazfit GTR. Huami, Xiaomi’s sister brand, has developed a stylish smartwatch, although it looks exactly like the Apple Watch. Nevertheless, as Xiaomi performs with its rivals, the Amazfit GTS substantially undercuts the Apple Watch, with Huami launching the tool for 899 CNY, which presently converts to around US$ 126.
The Amazfit GTS has a 1.65-inch AMOLED screen that operates at 348 x 442 pixels. Huami also integrates a 220 mAh LiPo battery that it assures will last approximately 2 weeks between charges. The watch charges through a magnetic cord like the Apple Watch, with Huami claiming that the watch will take around 2 hours for a complete recharge. While the Amazfit GTS does not support LTE technology, it has Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, and GLONASS onboard. Therefore, you will most likely intend to keep your smart device on hand for getting related reports.
Huami has not installed Put on OS as one may have anticipated, with the Amazfit GTS relying instead on a customized OS. Unsurprisingly, this moreover resembles Apple’s watchOS. The Amazfit GTS watch web page mentions that the watch runs a version of MIUI for OS. The watch dimensions are 43.25 x 36.25 x 9.4 mm and weigh 24.8 g without a band. The straps are 20 mm large. The Amazfit GTS is water-proof up to 5 ATMs, with its display covered in Corning Gorilla Glass 3 glass.
Amazfit GTS features a 6-axis accelerometer, a geomagnetic air sensing unit, and an ambient light sensor. The watch is currently available in China. However, it must not take long before it arrives in Europe, as Huami has lately become significantly active internationally.
Huami Amazfit GTS – Apple Watch lookalike
The brand-new Amazfit GTS smartwatch is a physical fitness watch after the hearts of Apple Watch fans. It really is obvious to see where the layout ideas originate from. Having claimed that, Fitbit has created a similar-looking Versa as well as, after all, Apple does not have a patent for a rectangular watch face with a handle on the side.
However, as we will see, Amazfit delivers detail on a beautiful display that matches Apple.
Huami Amazfit GTS main features
Amazfit’s market is eager to emphasize the physical properties of the watch’s resilience and the endurance of the battery.
- Super Retina AMOLED Display.
- Customized Modular Dial.
- Colorful Light Metal Body.
- 2 Weeks of Battery-Life.
- 50 Meters Water-proof.
- NFC connectivity.
- 12 sport modes.
Ιt is obvious that with 12 sporting activity modes, they are trying to give it a solid physical fitness touch.
Huami Amazfit GTS – Display
The super retina-grade display provides a pixel density of approximately 341ppi. Amazfit presents the new 1.65-inch AMOLED display with a transparent 2.5 D rounded glass delivering a 100% NTSC color range and a super-high color saturation.
Huami Amazfit GTS – Customized Modular Details Dial & Modular Guideline Dial
The rotating bezel cruises from one display menu to the next, and, obviously, the rectangle-shaped style allows a lot more information to be packed on each page. Some of these menu displays are auto-scrolling.
Huami Amazfit GTS – Watch Faces
There are 100 watch faces planned. However, at first, there were 40 available. A few of the watch faces appear rather juvenile, but they do look well-executed.
Huami Amazfit GTS – Color Options
The preliminary 6 band colors and different variants (light-weight aluminum alloy) seem limited yet will undoubtedly be increased in time.
Huami Amazfit GTS – Battery Life
Amazfit claims 25 hrs of GPS recording and 46 days as a watch at standby mode.
Huami Amazfit GTS – Sports Highlights
There are 12 sporting activities available.
GPS and GLONASS satellites are supported for outdoor sports, and the watch is suitable for swimming but not diving. There is an excellent level of support for swim-metrics like:
- pace, and
However, this is stated by Amazfit. The reality of their effectiveness will be revealed shortly behind their sensors and algorithms.
Huami Amazfit GTS – 24 × 7 Biotracking
The Amazfit GTS smartwatch bundle for HRM (heart rate monitor) includes:
- HR zones for sports,
- 24 × 7 general activity tracking,
- high accuracy (HRV), and
- atrial fibrillation AI monitoring.
Huami Amazfit GTS Specifications Analysis
Amazfit GTS smartwatch offers excellent specs. The success of this smartwatch relies on the brilliance and detailed level of the software provided.
- Dimension: 43.25 X 36.25 X 9.4 mm.
- Weight: 24.8 g (without strap).
- Water-resistant: 5ATM, sustains swimming.
- Display: 1.65 ″ AMOLED, resolution 348 X 442, 341 PPI.
- Touch display: Corning Gorilla 3rd Generation Safety Glass.
- Standard band: Quick release silicone band.
- Strap width: 20mm.
- Sensors: BioTracker PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor (6-axis velocity sensing unit, 3-axis geomagnetic sensing unit, atmospheric pressure sensor, ambient light sensing unit).
- GNSS Positioning: GPS + GLONASS.
- NFC: NFC city bus subway, access control card simulation.
- Connectivity: BT5.0 BLE.
- Battery: 220mAh LiPo.
- Charging type: Magnetic.
- Charging time: Approximately 2 hrs.
- Construction Material: Metal, polymer material.
- OS compatibility: Android 5.0 and above, iOS10.0 and above.
- Bundle includes: Magnetic charging stand, user’s manual.
- Battery Life:
- Daily usage mode: 14 days Heart rate is typically open, sleep monitoring; 150 messages per day press the bright screen display, raise the wrist to see the time 30 times, NFC swipe 4 times, various other operations 5 mins; workout 3 times a week, each time Switch on the GPS for half an hour.
- Basic watch setting: 46 days Switch off the phone’s Bluetooth connection, heart price, and other functions, as well as raise the wrist display 100 times a day.
- GPS continuous functioning time: 25 hrs Turn on the GENERAL PRACTITIONER to tape-record the activity track and also turn on the heart rate monitoring.